Friday, April 20, 2012

1 week left

Hmm.. Blogger got a new look...and it's weird.

But anyway, I have exactly one week left in Tennessee. Time went by so fast this time and it's so sad. As usual. I have no clue when I will be back. As usual. But, I do hope to come back right before September or right after. I would really like to have Hadley's 2nd birthday party here in Tennessee. We shall see. There may be some big changes in our future. 

I forgot to mention last week that Hadley was 19 months old. Eek! She is getting so old. I don't like it. I don't want her to be 2. Can I just freeze time?

She is seriously a mess though. She talks constantly with about 60 words you can understand and then some jabber thrown in for good measure. She is so happy being here in Tennessee and adores her nana and papaw. I cry every time I have to take her away from them. It's awful. I hope to not have to do that soon. 

Tomorrow I am going to see The Lucky One! I'm really excited about it. Don't let me down Zac Efron!


No comments:

Post a Comment