Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

I made it back home over the weekend. Friday to be exact. Friday was a long, exhausting and emotional day. I cried after saying goodbye to my mom, and a little bit before. I never get used to it. But, anyways we are home and today is my 2 year anniversary! Can you believe we made it 2 years? We have been through a lot of ups and downs, but we are still hanging in there. It has been a really hard 2 years, but I'm glad we are still fighting for this marriage everyday. Marriage is hard, yo. 

Adam spoiled me with a Pandora ring and a $100 gift card to Toms.com!!! Woot woot!
Here is my ring
It's a pink opal. Beautiful, huh?

These are the shoes I ordered form Toms.
I cannot wait to receive those shoes and I pray that they fit because they are out of stock and I had to take a chance with the size. 

He did good, right?




1 comment: