Monday, April 23, 2012

Sick baby...again

Can someone please tell me why my child is always sick? She made it over a year without getting sick at all and now she is sick every time I turn around. Bless her heart.

She woke up this morning with a 103 degree fever and I knew I needed to have her seen since we leave Tennessee at the end of the week. It turns out she has strep. That's a new one. Every time she gets sick it's a brand new sickness. So, poor baby has been laying on me all day. She doesn't feel good at all. The doctor said she would feel better in a couple of days. I hope so. I found out she weighs 21.6 pounds. So she has gained a pound in about a month. That's good. :)

Here are some pictures I took of her today. You can tell I'm blogging from my phone by the crappy quality of pictures. Ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment