Sunday, February 27, 2011

1 more week...

Almost.

Hadley and I will be back "home" on March 8th. I cannot wait to get back to my husband and get Hadley back on her routine. She is just now starting to sleep a little better here and that is definitely helping my stress level. Since we have been home Hadley has tried peas and carrots and hates peas. I don't blame her. It amazed me at how orange her poop was after trying carrots. Oh, the little things in life.

I am excited to say that Adam and I decided to ditch Verizon and switch to AT&T where our phone bill will be $100 cheaper. I am waiting for this phone to come in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday.




It seems pretty fancy! We were going to get iphones but my husband said that this phone trumps the iphones, so we shall see. I am so excited to have a phone with apps and internet. I can check facebook and bump from my phone. Heaven.

We had family pictures taken yesterday and I cannot wait to see them so I can post some. I wish Adam had been with me because I would love to have pictures of the three of us but it doesn't look like that is going to happen for awhile. 

Hopefully I will get back to blogging regularly when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment