Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby food!

This weekend I decided I am going to make Hadley's baby food! I am very excited about doing this. I started her on rice cereal a couple weeks ago and she really liked it, but she started developing a rash and hives on her belly and chest so I decided to take her off of it.
   So, Saturday night I started her on bananas while waiting on the avocados to ripen. Bananas are so easy to make. All you need is to peel a ripe banana and smash with a fork, with a little bit of water. The second night I made a batch and decided to use my hand blender and that was a lot easier, in my opinion. I still added a little water and then put the puree in ice cube trays.
It's so easy...so far. I am going to make the avocados later today and they are prepared the same way so it shouldn't be too bad.

In other news, I am taking Hadley to the doctor tomorrow morning to discuss her constant crying and whineyness...something is not right and it's breaking my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment