Friday, February 4, 2011

To blog or not to blog?

So I started a blog back when I was pregnant and obviously that didn't come to be. I really wish that I had stuck with it because I have a horrible memory and I want to remember every precious little moment of my daughter's life. That's why I am here today. I am bound and determined to blog at least every week day to remember the little milestones of Hadley's life.

With that being said, how about a little catch up in pictures.

Hadley Madison was born September 14th, 2010 at 8:30 p.m. after 5 hours of active back labor. I am proud to say that I had her vaginally with an Epidural and breastfed as soon as she was placed in my arms.

                                                    8 lbs and 21 inches of pure perfection!

1 month old


2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment